HOW TO MEASURE
1. On a sheet of paper, draw a rough sketch of your kitchen. Make sure to make note of where appliances will be.
2. Measure the length of each wall, corner-to-corner, of your kitchen.
3. Measure the width of your windows and doorways. Be sure to measure from the outer edge of the window or doorway to the corner of your walls.
4. If you have a window on a wall, you should end up with three measurements — the width of the window, as well as measurements from each side of the moldings to the corners. These measurements should add up and equal the corner-to-corner measurement of the wall.
5. Measure the floor-to-ceiling in three locations per wall. Rooms are not always perfectly square so be sure to ALWAYS use the smallest measurement. This will help to determine the height of your wall cabinets.